Crimestopper SP-402 Car Alarm with Remote Start, Keyless Entry and Engine Disable
Here is another option for a decent car alarm system and this one is the Crimestopper SP-402 Car Alarm.
This alarm will give you a lot of features and it is really cost effective.
Let us look at the features:
- (2) new style, ultra sleek 5-button transmitters with brushed aluminium trim and titanium silver button finish
- Smartphone interface port; two data ports to accommodate modules; audible and visual arm and disarm with intrusion alert
- (2) vehicle operation: remotes from one of this car alarm can securely control your second vehicle with this car alarm installed
- (5) on-board relays for remote start; includes (4) auxiliary outputs; includes 25 Watts high-power single-tone siren and dual-stage shock sensor
- Can easily be switched from a 1-way to a 2-way system through optional purchase of antenna and 2-way remote pager
With the Crimestopper SP-402 Car Alarm with Remote Start, Keyless Entry and Engine Disable you will get a 1 way combo alarm and the remote start system will give you 5 button transmitters to control the different functions.
You have a dual stage shock sensor and also remote start features. You can also enter a code that will disarm and stop the intrusion alert.
If you want a 2 way system you can purchase an antenna and a 2 way remote pager as well.
With the Crimestopper SP-402 Car Alarm with Remote Start, Keyless Entry and Engine Disable you can control what happens when the alarm goes off. You can make the vehicle honk the horn or flash the lights or both together.
If you are looking for an inexpensive car alarm system that works very well and is packed with features you should check out the Crimestopper SP-402 Car Alarm with Remote Start, Keyless Entry and Engine Disable.
At the moment you can save 84% off of the Crimestopper SP-402 Car Alarm with Remote Start, Keyless Entry and Engine Disable at Amazon.com…
First time installing a car alarm, so it took a long time to find all the needed information on how to do it. The alarm itself works very well. It comes with a relay to use with its starter disable feature. Its remotes have a nice aluminum trim. Good range. The remote starter offers a tachless mode, but I chose to use the traditional tach signal mode. Read More At Amazon.com…
By So Shu Leung:
The distance for remote is too short, which is not what I demand.
Original, I wanted to return it to you, but
Because of the complexity of disassembling it, I have kept it on my vehicle. Read More At Amazon.com…