Viper 5904 Responder HD SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System
Welcome to http://www.bestcarsecuritysystems.com where we will be giving you reviews of the top Car Alarm systems and also telling you about some of the features. The products that we are looking at vary in both features and price but you can be sure that you will find something that you can use to keep your car safe.
Out top pick is the Viper 5904 Responder HD SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System and lets start by looking at the features:
- 2-WAY FULL FEATURE CAR ALARM – REMOTE START | USB CHARGING – 1pcs 2-WAY HD COLOR PAGER & 1pcs 5-BUTTON REMOTE – ONE MILE RANGE (NOT GUARANTEED) | VIPER START SMART COMPATIBLE (REQUIRES SUBCRIPTION & ADDITIONAL MODULE)
- Viper’s first one-mile range color remote, using 900 MHz Spread Spectrum Technology (SST) – A brand new user interface, for the first time utilizing the patented Menu Wheel –
- New custom Viper animations, to confirm user commands and illustrate system events, on a 128 x 128 pixel Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) high contrast panel, with 262K and 65K full colors, and a wide 160° viewing angle, employing an anti-glare polarizer for enhanced daylight visibility – The OLED display panel on the Viper Responder HD color remote is 20% larger than previous LCD panels on a keychain remote.
- Built-in Info Center: the Responder HD status screen has an information center built into it! The Info Center displays the remote start run-time remaining before the engine shuts off, as well as the vehicle interior temperature, so you know if it has warmed up or cooled off enough to make your drive comfortable. It also displays the Countdown and Parking Meter timers when running, and the Parking meter timer emits warnings at 15 minutes, 5 minutes and at expiration so you can make sure to feed the meter. Also, you can stop, start or clear these timers any time in the Status Screen using the Menu Wheel. These 4 bits of information can be displayed in the Info Center by pressing the menu wheel while the Status screen is active to toggle and show each one. Two Car operation: when users decide to change to a paired 2nd vehicle, Responder HD will automatically check the vehicle’s availability, and if the desired car is not available it will let you know. If the vehicle is available, it will automatically update the information displayed on the status screen so you know if it needs to be disarmed, or if the engine is running. Security system Sensor Status in real-time: when arming with a security zone active, Responder HD will receive a report that will identify by name the active zone and display a special icon in the Status Screen. The report will identify all zones that are active (up to 7) by name during the report output.
- NEW FEATURE: For the first time, Responder HD reports any sensors that have been bypassed by the Nuisance Prevention Circuitry (NPCTM) feature when arming and have a special Sensor Status icon that is displayed in the Status Screen. Any time there is a change of status in the sensors (NPC or a bypassed zone resets,) Responder HD will receive a message from the system and the All Zones OK icon will be displayed. Sensor Bypass: users can bypass sensors by selecting the level and sensors they wish to bypass. Responder HD will identify the bypassed sensors on-screen and by name so the user knows exactly the level of security they have chosen. After bypassing sensors, the Sensor Status icon will be updated so the user can easily see those sensors are bypassed each time the Status Screen is displayed. Remote start Fault and Not Available reporting: if the user attempts to operate a security or remote start feature that is not available, Responder HD will identify the fault so it can be quickly resolved. The intended use and user value of Viper Responder HD constitute nothing less than a new higher level of connection between drivers and their vehicles. With an MSRP of $799, Responder HD is a new level of luxury in the world of vehicle security and convenience. From up to one mile distance from their vehicle, users can stay in constant contact using an advanced and elegant, full-color interface device: their Responder HD keychain remote.
With the Viper 5904 Responder HD SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System you will get a remote that has over a miles range and a 2 way security system with a remote start system that has an upgraded user interface.
The Viper 5904 Responder HD SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System is easy to use and gives you a huge range if you are leaving your car somewhere that you are not sure of.
If you want peace of mind and a cost effective way to keep your car safe then you need to check out the Viper 5904 Responder HD SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System at Amazon.com…
At the moment you can save 64% off of the Viper 5904 Responder HD SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System at Amazon.com…
By Juan Mendez:
This a fantastic bargain , my local car stereo shop (Mobile-one) has it for $699.00 and another $600.00 for installation. The alarm has everything you could one on a modern alarm /remote start . It also comes with 2 ports for xtra sensors which is great . I payed at mobile-one $1100.00 for a viper 5901 last january , the alarm only lasted 11 months and the brain went out, I brought it back to them , since they installed it , they took the brain out and told me to send it to viper my self , Viper does not want to give another alarm ( so dont believe that bull crap about a lifetime warranty from viper) . the best thing you can do is to order it from Amazon with all the xtras ( radar sensor, ultrasonic sensor, 516U voice module ) and you will only spend about $420.00 which is better than 1100.00 . By the way the reason I dont like the remotes is because they are to sensitive , if you dont pay attention the car will star with out you even known it. Read More At Amazon.com…
Purchased this alarm from hooked on tronics and arrived in a timely manner. I really liked that they made me sign for the package vs just leaving it at the door. I installed this myself and couldn’t get the remote start to work. Turns out I had to disconnect the bypass module from the brain to program the remote start! Once programmed I plugs it back in and worked like a charm. I really dislike that they don’t give you install instructions! The remote is a little sensitive if I keep the remote in my pocket and i tend to accidentally start my car! Read More At Amazon.com…